- Our Difference
- Our Services
- Our Selection
- The Process
- Fun Facts
- Green Framing Choices
- 30 Fascinating Framing Jobs
There are about 3 million framing choices for every piece of artwork — between frame moulding, fillets, mats, color, glass, spacers, hinging, mounting, backing. Our art consultants have been with us an average of eight years; they will make your framing selection process painless and enjoyable.
1. The framing process begins before you walk in our door. It starts with protecting your artwork. Don’t leave it on the table, in the trunk or under the bed. If it is of value to you get it framed, and get it safely up on the wall where it belongs.
2. When you visit Artists Frame Service you’ll work with one of our frame consultants. These are trained, experienced people with art backgrounds who have been with us an average 8 years. They narrow down the 3 million options to 3 or 4 you really love. They’ll ask the right questions, like is this an heirloom, where it is going to hang,
and what ideas have you been
3. Once you’ve selected your frame package, we take responsibility for
your artwork. Your frame enters our sophisticated framing process — your mat is cut, your frame is made and your piece is put together by experienced framers, who will pay attention to
4. When it passes inspection your artwork is brought to our pick up counter where it is reviewed by your original frame consultant. When you come pick
it up you don’t just get a hanging kit,
you get hanging advice. Or we can install for you.
But we’re not off the hook yet...if you're not thrilled when you get it home, we want to know about it. If it is sitting
right, you’ll have beautiful framing to
last a lifetime.